The title track from Swiss voodoo priestess Kate
Wax’s extraordinary ‘Dust Collision’ album. The
heady concoction of soaring vocals, driving
bassline and epic disco strings is given the clubfriendly
remix treatment for its single release.
· Ghostly International’s vintage synthesizer guru
Solvent turns in an acidic slice of electro-pop,
sparking a heads-down acid freakout on the
dancefloor whilst exposing a tantalising glimmer of
Kate Wax’s latent pop potential.
· Border Community’s recent Italian recruits
Margot’s decidedly on-message take on modern
house music takes things in an altogether groovier
direction, building to quite the melancholy
· Also includes bonus acapella vocal bounce for the
creative DJ’s turntablist pleasure, laying bare the
full genius of Kate Wax’s vocal dexterity.
· Press - Features in Dazed & Confused, Electronic Beats,
· Online - Mixtapes for Drowned in Sound, Warmer Climes.
· Club Promotion - DJ support from James Holden, Kate
Wax, Martyn, Jon Hopkins, DJ Three, Angel Molina, Perc,
Craig Richards, Laurent Garnier, Allez-Allez, Harald Bjork,
Passarella Death Squad.